Tahoe City Shopping
- Baricolor Photo & Camera – 1 hour photo processing and camera equipment and supply.
351 N. Lake Blvd. PO Box 5839 Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Cobblestone Center
475 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA (530) 583-1580
- Lighthouse Shopping Center
850 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA (530) 583-3471
- Tahoe City Marina offers the very best for boating, shopping and dining. The Marina is one of the oldest marinas on Lake Tahoe and is full service. This includes boat mooring, boat rentals, boat storage, launching and a fuel dock.
- The Boatworks Mall is conveniently located at the water’s edge on the north shore of Lake Tahoe in Tahoe City. 760 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA (530) 583-1488.
James Harold Gallery – Gallery at the Boatworks, Bookshelf at the Boatworks in Tahoe City carries a complete line of fiction and children’s books. Situated as it is on the north shore of Lake Tahoe.
- Trading Post Shopping Center
925 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City, CA (530) 583-0255
- Alpenglow Sports is an outdoor specialty store in Tahoe City, California, on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe.
- Porters Sports Lake Tahoe – We’re the world’s largest, rider-owned ski and snowboard shop actually located in the heart of the Sierra Nevada mountains around the breathtaking and world-renowned Lake Tahoe.
- Tahoe Daves Ski & Boards – North Lake Tahoe’s PREMIER SKI and BOARD RENTAL SHOP. We are the “Rental Guys”. Specializing in Fun since 1977.
Lake Tahoe Skiing
- Alpine Meadows Ski Resort is located in the Tahoe National Forest on Lake Tahoe’s North Shore and covers 2,400 acres of skiable terrain. The typical operational season opens in mid-November and closes in late May.
- Big Air at Alpine Meadows
- Squaw Valley opened in 1949 with one chair lift, a rope tow, and a lodge. Today, Squaw Valley USA is one of the world’s premier destination resorts with year-round recreation and first-class accommodations.
- NorthStar At Tahoe – The Village at Northstar™ is a beehive of activity in winter. There is a plethora of children’s activities at Mine, live music on the plaza on weekends, free ice skating and bungy jumping and ongoing activities sponsored by the various boutiques and eateries. For complete details, please check our events calendar.
- Homewood Mountain Resort owns over 1260 acres of the best skiing and snowboarding terrain in the Sierras.
- Tahoe Cross Country Ski Area – 65 kilometers of groomed trail, stunning lake views, scenic meadows,
challenging uphills and thrilling descents. Discover why Tahoe Cross Country is a Tahoe local’s favorite.
- Lake Tahoe Ski Reports
Tahoe City Golf
- Tahoe City Golf Course – We are a 9-hole course and proud of it! When you play our 9-hole course, you’ll still have time left in your day to enjoy what’s Cool in Tahoe City. We are unique in so many ways, from our views of Lake Tahoe and famous blue skies, to our greens that “break towards the lake”. Consider yourself invited to be a part of our long history (established in 1917) and enjoy our atmosphere of golf and history.
251 North Lake Blvd. • Tahoe City, CA 96145 • (530) 583-1516
Tahoe City Attractions
- Watson Cabin Living Museum
- Commons Beach
Tahoe City Recreation
- Tahoe Trips and Trails – The goal at Tahoe Trips & Trails has always been to provide an experience that exceeds every expectation. Feedback from clients, over a decade of experience, and continuous planning and research ensures that Tahoe Trips & Trails delivers an experience beyond your expectations.
- The Mission at Tahoe City Kayak is to provide you with unparalleled customer service. We strive to give you the best in Kayak Sales, Rentals and Tours.
- Founded in 1925, Tahoe Yacht Club ranks among the oldest boating associations in the West. Through the years, it has come to enjoy a reputation for its hospitality, friendly atmosphere, and enviable location framed by the towering pines and pristine waters of Lake Tahoe.
- TRUCKEE RIVER RAFT CO. – River rafting on the Truckee is an exciting, yet safe way for a family or friends to enjoy a morning or afternoon together. Check for summer rafting conditions in May.
Tahoe City Restaurants
- Blue Agave – True “Old Tahoe,” stunning lake views. Authentic Mexican and Southwest cuisine made fresh with health-conscious ingredients. Specialties include Shrimp Fajitas, fruit-marinated Carnitas, real Seafood Quesadillas and a “grande” selection of world class tequilas. Lunch & Dinner.
425 North Lake Boulevard •Tahoe City, California • 530.583.8113
- Bridgetender Tavern & Grill – A local favorite for lunch and dinner. Burgers, sandwiches, ribs, homemade soups and salads. Full bar. Relaxed, cozy new/old log cabin on the Truckee River. Outdoor dining in summer. Open year ’round.
Fanny Bridge and West Lake Blvd • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-583-3342
- Christy Hill – Panoramic lakeside dining featuring California cuisine. Reservations. Dinner.
115 Grove Street • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-583-8551
- The Dam Cafe – Serving casual, fresh breakfast and lunch all day. Organic bean coffee drinks, bagels, hot and cold sandwiches, frozen yogurt. Vegan offerings, salads and homemade soups. Open everyday from 6am on.
55 West Lake Blvd, at Fanny Bridge • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-581-0278
- Fiamma Cucina Rustica – Italian cuisine, serving dinner, pizza, pasta and specialty items.
521 North Lake Blvd. • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-581-1416
- Jake’s On the Lake – Waterfront grill, steaks and seafood. Friendly bar & stunning views, home of MaiTai Tuesdays. Deck dining in summer. Open seasonally for lunch, year-round dinner nightly.
780 No. Lake Blvd. • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-583-0188
- Java Juice Wrap & Bagel
(530) 581-4800 521 •N Lake Blvd • Tahoe City, CA 96145
- Old Tahoe Country Kitchen – located on the Tahoe City Golf Course
- The Pfeifer House – European cuisine, full bar, banquet facilities. Dinner.
760 River Road • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-583-3102
- River Grill – Fresh seasonal entrees in a spectacular setting on the banks of the Truckee River. Open for dinner year round, summer lunch on the deck. Available for private parties. Happy hour.
55 West Lake Blvd, at Fanny Bridge • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-581-2644
- Rosie’s Cafe – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Casual dining, full bar. Live music and dancing Tuesdays
571 North Lake Blvd. • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-583-8504
- Sol y Lago Restaurant & Bar – Lakefront bar & restaruant in Lake Tahoe Tahoe City, CA.
- Sunnyside Restaurant
- Tahoe House Bakery & Gourmet – European style breads, pastries, chocolates and cakes. Deli lunch featuring homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, and dinner entrees to go. Extensive line of gourmet sauces and condiments. Event catering.
625 West Lake Blvd. • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-583-1377
- Wolfdales – Blending the flavors of the West and Far East, award-winning Wolfdale’s menu reflects the seasons by emphasizing fresh, simply and elegantly prepared cuisine, aesthetically pleasing to the discerning palate. Summertime deck. Garden weddings. Dinner nightly.
640 North Lake Blvd. • Tahoe City, CA • Phone: 530-583-5700